Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Stories and ideas

Ah how I wish to live in more realities at the same time to be able to write all of my ideas for stories... How I wish I would at each free time have the motivation to write... Somehow the worst is when motivation sucks lately but ideas just bloom like flowers on warm spring days... It is even worse because I don't have control over ideas because they mainly sprout in my dreams and if I am lucky enough I remember then in the morning... How I wish someone would write from my ideas haha because I simply don't have the time and motivation, especially lately... At least I am storing the ideas, you never know when I'll find what I need to write it :D


No comments:

Post a Comment