Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

New look

Ahhh finally changed my look a little although am still unsure if I like it, need to get used to it. 

Needed new glasses because my vision changed a little and the glasses really make me look different than before. They are rounder, bigger, kinda Harry Potterish feeling lol something like the ones on the picture below.

Then I changed my hairstyle too, I haven't had this short hair before on my own will :D They aren't short btw, for me they are, but they are till my shoulders :D I can still make a ponytail :D But I cut off around 15-20 cm :P I think of old school times when my hair was till middle of my back oh how I loved it back then :D I didn't mind how it looked I just didn't want to cut them :P Now if I have too long ones I find it troublesome either when it gets tangled up in my purse or jacket and the washing twice a week was blaaah :D It will get better now I guess ^^

Happy about the practical parts but still getting used to the new look :D Plus glasses might be hurting me a lil on my left ear... will have to be attentive to such stuff and fix them soon :D

Anyway first investment of 2016.... DONE :D 

Do I mind it?

No comments:

Post a Comment