Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Walks through capital Ljubljana

Yesterday I walked a lot through the capital. First in the morning and later in the afternoon as well before going home :D Let me show you some pictures I took :D

My morning walk is very often through the old part of the town most of the time by the river Ljubljanica, pass the Tromostovje (three bridges sqare), pass our greatest poet Mr. France Prešeren's statue with his muse towards the Dragon bridge guarded by two dragons on each side of the bridge (4 in total) then through small alleys which I didn't take pictures of :D So here is the sight, I really like the morning pictures because the lights and not yet fully risen sun give a little bit of mystical feeling :D




Then for my afternoon walk I took the way past the orthodox church of saint Ciril and Metod and then through our capital's biggest park Tivoli which is good for recreation, playing, resting, has open gallery, swimming pool, concert hall etc. Here are some pictures of that way, it was really sunny, warm and cozy so it was really nice going around :D


 Then on the way home I also had to take a picture or two of the clouds, was really pretty to see :D

No comments:

Post a Comment