Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Overview of music year 2015


Making this overview for the first time but I thought I should do it (obviously have too much time :P).

Actually should have named this post differently: Best of the best songs in 2015. Yes I didn't only listen to single artist (although it was pretty close to that) but I also listened to some new korean groups but didn't really stick with them the same as I stick with my favorite band FT Island. :) And yes this is a praising post to their ability to still hold my heart to them. :D


Must say their new album in 2015 was my all time favorite one 'I will' just got to me. It was worth it that the boys did their own music, with their lyrics. <3 I even bought the album, my first FTI album kyuuu~~ ^^ Also their single 'Puppy' got under my skin even though I didn't much like it at first :) because it was too different from 'Pray' which is still my favorite song from the 'I will' album (together with 'Light'). Must also say 'Pray' MV was one of their best as well :) Also their japanese album was great. All I can say it was great FTI year ^^ I hope for a great 2016 :3

I'm adding some lyrics of the song 'Pray' and 'Light', check full songs in youtube or some other place :D

All the lies that are whispered in a different reality.
The truth disappears and gets trapped in darkness.
My shouts get smaller in this powerless reality.
They’re just meaningless things in this world of lies.
See you now? See me now?
I’m broken in my faith.
Oh, please god hear me?
I can’t do anything.
Oh, please god tell me!
In this frozen world.
Oh, please god hear me?
But the day I shout out.
So I won’t lose my way.
I’ll pray I’ll pray I’ll pray
I’ll pray for you.
(Pray)

In the stopped time, in the darkness, I’m hiding.
I’m slowly closing my eyes and feeling it.
A dark hand starts to suffocate me.
I can’t breathe but it’s not bad.
When the darkness goes away and I open my eyes.
A bright light comes to me.
Find a light, the dream I want.
Find, don’t stop, no.
Find a light, believe in yourself.
Find, though it’s hard, I need to find it.
(Light)

No comments:

Post a Comment