Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Friday, January 29, 2016

Never satisfied

When it comes to actors I get to like I am never satisfied. In what kind of meaning? Let me explain...

1. You start to like an actor that has lotsa filmography it is not good because you either can't decide what to see first or don't have time to check all you want or before you do that you find another new actor you like and want to stalk that one more. But if you are lucky you return back because there is a compartment in my brain for that :D

2. You start to like an actor that has not much filmography (my problem recently) or is a rookie actor and you end up seeing everything you can in a blast and then you keep whining when his next work will come...


Also I should increase my brain storage for everyone I try to store in my brain and check from time to time if there is something new :D I'm afraid to list them... would be too long... and don't ask me to list top 5 or so because that list constantly changes :D 
My question should be like this: 
Who do you stalk recently?
Should I reply? Ok so the answer is: 
Ji Soo, Kim Jae Won and Park Seo Jun. Tempted to check VIXX's N, 5urprise's Seo Kang Joon and Lee Tae Hwan a bit more too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment