Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

K-dramas 2015 and 2016 hmmm


Just "small" list (taken from http://wiki.d-addicts.com/ ) which I plan to go through and mark myself series that I saw or plan to see that aired in 2015 or will air in 2016. I left out the broadcasting stations and time slots from the list, not needed for me :D There are many I didn't decide yet because it's damn a lot and I need my time, slowly bit by bit :D Should first check the already planned ones :D 


Purple = already seen
Red = dropped
Blue = in plan/maybe
Orange = not interested
No color = didn't decide yet

1. Dramas that aired in 2015
You Are the Only One | Save the Family | My Home's Honey Jar | Jingbirok | Abiding Love Dandelion | In Still Green Days | The Stars Are Shining | Love & Secret | Love on a Rooftop | All is Well | Healer | Blood | Who Are You - School 2015 | I Remember You | The Eccentric Daughter-in-Law | Sassy, Go Go | Oh My VenusThe King's Face | Unkind Women | Masked Prosecutor | Assembly | God of Trade - Innkeeper 2015 | Producer | Spy | Orange Marmalade | What Happens to My Family? | Bluebird's House | I Ask of You, Mom | Pride and Prejudice Shine or Go Crazy | Hwajung | Glamorous Temptation | Kill Me, Heal Me | Angry Mom | Warm and Cozy | Scholar Who Walks the Night | She Was Pretty | Sweet, Savage Family | Lady of the Storm | Eve's Love | Tomorrow Victory | Make a Wish | Iron Lady Cha | The Great First Wives | The Dearest Lady | Apgujeong Midnight Sun | A Daughter Just Like You | Beautiful You | Rosy Lovers | Make a Woman Cry | Mom | The Legend of the Witch | Flower of the Queen | My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol | Imaginary Cat | Punch | Heard It Through the Grapevine | High Society | Mrs. Cop | Six Flying Dragons | PinocchioHyde, Jekyll, MeA Girl Who Sees Smells | Mask | Yong Pal | The Village | Remember | Cheongdamdong Scandal | Enchanting Neighbor | The Mother and Daughter-in-Law | Run, Jang Mi | The Return of Hwang Geum Bok | Witch's Castle | The Family is Coming | Birth of a Beauty | My Heart is Twinkling | Divorce Lawyer in Love | The Time We Were Not In Love | I Have a Lover | I Order You | Family Secrets | The Bird That Doesn't Cry | Valid Love | Ho Goo's Love | Let's Eat 2 | Hidden Identity | Rude Miss Young Ae Season 14 | Bubblegum | Heart to Heart | Super Daddy Yul | Ex-Girlfriend Club | Oh My Ghost | Twenty Again | Reply 1988 | My Beautiful Bride | Missing Noir M | Dr. Frost | Cheo Yong 2 | Sunam Girls High School Detectives | Maids | Falling for Innocence | Beloved Eun Dong | Last | D-Day | The Awl

2. Dramas that will air in 2016 and kinda got my attention already (not listing all) :D Some are already listed above because they started in 2015 but are still airing.
Moorim school | Descendants of the sun | Goodbye Mr. Black | Cheese in the trap | Neighborhood hero | Time Slip : Ryeo (this gives me Faith vibes but hope I'm wrong...)

Such a long list... too long... plus all the things I plan to watch that aired in the years before haha oh well :D Fighting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment