Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Soul's medicine

Today I was in paradise practically in the middle of our capital, near the Prešeren statue. I didn't know of this place, a friend told me about it and I said: "I should go check it out." So I went... and there I came into a paradise where you can leave your soul if you don't go out soon enough... well you leave your wallet there as well hahaha

Anyway I went to Rayher, the hobbyart store and the place just rocks!! Below are some pictures I borrowed from Mr. Google.

I went because I needed to buy some color paper for my books that I am making and ended up buying a glue as well and new hot glue gun. But if I had more money damn I would be like that woman that paid around 150€ for the stuff she bought haha Oh well I would also need more than one hour to check everything they have because the two stores store just swallows you if you have a creative heart like myself. I'll definitelly visit again :3

Below is today's catch (I already used the faint orange paper so it was 10 colors before) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment