Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

The client (korean movie)

Saw this movie last night and was too lazy to talk about it :D I am not really sure how this movie found itself on my to-watch list but at least it wasn't waste of my time like some movies :D

So this movie's genre is crime again, my favorite genre so I tend to be a little picky here and there but must say I wasn't really bored although some things could have gone by faster but still 2 hours and something, it's okay :D

Story is more or less the whole trial's process about a man who came home to find his wife killed but there was no body, only pool of blood on their bed. The cops immediatelly arrest him as their prime suspect. The prosecution has no evidence that points at him, only circumstances and pure guessing which isn't enough to charge him as guilty although they are sure the man is the one that killed his own wife. On the other hand there is the man's lawyer who trying to find a proof that he is innocent.

At one time in the story I had an idea this might go like the book-based movie "She's gone" that she would just pop up one day haha but the more I was going towards the end of the movie, I soon dropped that idea. I must say I expect more hmmm "action" in crime genre so here it was a lil bit lacking and sure till the end you yourself aren't sure if the man is guilty or not :D Although I had my own thoughts there as well :D

It was interesting but not over the average... as said, maybe I became too picky and see the faults easier :D Still, recommendable :D I intentionally didn't add any pics because it would be spoilerific :D Instead, here is the trailer ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment