Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Reply 1997 (korean drama)


I must say this drama was too long on my to-watch list and I don't know why it took me so long to see it :D After finishing it, I'm glad I did not give up on it :D 

It was sweet taste of romance mixed with nostalgic feelings from my youth as well :D Somehow I liked how they made it till the end mysterious who she ended with although I really hoped my wishes or ideas were right :D Sometimes you don't have to say "I love you" or make it obvious, that's the way she was. I was at times upset with the older brother and felt like damn he is too old for her :D As for the younger brother I felt really bad for him at times... people wouldn't know what you think and feel if you don't voice it out, no matter how obvious he was :D 

About the nostalgic feelings it was mainly simple things from old cassettes etc. Also the good effect on me had the fangirl's hearts :D Saw myself in them from time to time although I haven't been such a big fan in a while, am calmer one now haha Then also the fanfics writing was fun for me because I do that as well and her face when she wrote them lol I could certainly see myself there (see pic) :D

It was simly something I enjoyed watching and it was over as soon as it started :D

No comments:

Post a Comment