Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Overview of my drama/movie year 2015


I have been doing such post in the past two or three years already and as the year is coming to an end yet again, I'll share my thoughts about the dramas I have watched this year and pick out some of the best ones acording to simple categories I made :D So here we go~

0.

Dramas seen this year: 29 (10 less than last year haha)

Movies seen this year: 14 (a lot less than last year (38))

Dropped: 3 (also less than last year)

1. Dramas that were best for me this year (random order). Bold are those that left big impact on me. We can say those are my favorite ones this year. 

Hi! School: love on, Empress Ki, Bad guys, Pride and prejudice, Kill me, heal me, Yongpal, She was pretty, Oh my ghost, May queen, Spy, Blood, Can you hear my heart, Who are you: school 2015, Ho Gu's love, Angry mom, I remember you, Healer

2. Same list for movies.

Mourning grave, The technicians, The chronicles of evil, The beauty inside

3. Best bromance: Hi! School: love on, Can you hear my heart, She was pretty, Ho Gu's love

4. Best couple: Healer, I remember you

5. Best tragic couple: Mourning grave is all I can think of :D

6. Best male actor discovery (can't think of women ups XD): Choi Jong Hoon, Park Seo Jun (knew before but more stalking) maybe someone else... 

7. Best acting: Empress Ki, Kill me, heal me, I remember you

8. Worst side guy: hmmm sorry doesn't ring a bell right now :D

9. Best story: Healer, I remember you, Ho Gu's love hmmm

10. Best plot twist: I wonder... Kill me, heal me

11. Best original soundtrack: can I say each drama had at least one song that was really good and inspiring? 

12. Most tears spilled: Kill me, heal me, Ho Gu's love hmmm

13. Bad guys I just wanted to chop to pieces: hmmm why can't I recall anyone that really hit me... maybe cuz all bad guys were greyish? hmmm could go with May queen maybe :D

14. Best crime genre: Bad guys

15. Best school genre: Angry mom, Who are you: school 2015

16. Best romance genre: She was pretty, Ho Gu's love

17. Best psychological genre: Kill me, heal me, I remember you

18. Best supernatural genre: Oh my ghost, Blood

19. Best revenge genre: Can you hear my heart, Yongpal, May queen

20. Best mix genres: Healer


I think this should do for this year :D I will update the changes if in the last days I manage to increase the numbers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment