Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Let's be careful with books :D

How does it feel to hold a brand new book in your hands? A book that still smells from the factory? A book that has soft pages that easily turn? It feels great right? It does to me too :D

Then there is a time when you come in contact with a book that went through numerous hands who all thought it is a new book and didn't treat it carefully... A book that was pushed inside a small bag or was used for other stuff than for reading? Some people do that too you know. 

Curently, this is my book that I am reading and when I read it I feel like: I'll care for you you poor thing, I won't hurt you even more... Some of her pages are taped back in already, her spine is already seperated... somehow you feel bad for it but at the same time it is joy to read something like this because you know it went through many hands, her content was absorbed by many readers and that it would be a waste not to finish it :D Fighting!



No comments:

Post a Comment