Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Today...


... it was another swimming-in-the-morning day. Met with my sister again. :) It is lovely to go actually as we can talk this and that but also do something for ourselves. I might wanna keep this routine of swimming once per week at least until I get steady job ^^ It feels great :D

... I held my second nephew for the first time <3 Little boy looked at me with those big curious eyes, with that small baby smile hanging on his face, gurgling something as if trying to talk to me :D Lovely to see him getting stronger and bigger after first complications after his birth... He will get to be a big man soon :) Curious ones I can share picture somewhere private hihi Some already got it :D *proud*

... me and mom hid from older nephew when we came to sister's house. And it was right we did. Around that time his dad takes him to kindergarten and if he were to see us, it would be tough for him to go. Even better decision was it when sister said he protested from going to kindergarten today, didn't wanna wake up, eat, dreass up :D Little kiddo causing little problems :)
... I sent two applications for open jobs, need to do some others on Saturday too, these two were more urgent to do today because of due date :) Have my eyes on four others too so will have enough time to think about them till Saturday :)


... my car went to his first doctor appointment, preventive :D And he got cooler with summer tires and we added this protection thingy to the first tires so the dirt won't splatter that much on door etc. So my little Fabia got a little makeover :D

... there was my Facebook post going like: Sarme <3 sarme <3 sarme <3 Let me explain :) "Sarme" is how certain dish is called here which is for me super duper delicious :D Don't really know if all are familiar with it so let me explain further :D
It is made out of spiced minced meat mixed with half cooked rice which is the filling for sour cabbage leaves (this year the whole heads were fermented at home, usually we bought them :D) We also add some other meat like piggy ribs meat or something along that line that makes the taste better :D Rinse with water and cook for about an hour :D We usually make it in a bit bigger scale so we have them for winter time (take out from lovely icey kitchen friend). Bigger scale means 20+ of them (usually 1-2 per meal). Can't wait for them to be done now so I can have lovely dinner with it :D Also the little inner parts of cabbage heads with small leaves are really delicious to devour as they are, as a "snack" :D Yes here is shown my weird acid food cravings (not pregnant!!) XD
Let me show this big scale and since the two rows of rolls aren't visible below the yummy meat, I snatched a photo from Mr. Google how rolls looks like (if you aren't familiar with them :D) And yes it is similar to filled paprika but for me this is waaay better :D

..., like right now, I seriously need to continue my drama as last time it ended with a cliffy. I was tormented because I couldn't continue it last night as I came home too late... So today! Like right now! ;D

Sending hugs and kisses :D



No comments:

Post a Comment