Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Imaginary cat (korean drama)

Warning: possible spoilers :D

So this one was really short (8 episodes only 30 minutes long) but it was just right. With simple story like this it would be boring if it was any longer. xD Worth the watch :D

This simple and warm story, as I got it, is mainly focused on relationship between a human and his/her pet, in this case a cat. Our lead boy (Seung Ho <3), a webtoon writer who didn't debut yet is living with his lovely fluffy cat who at times seems to be more like a lover haha (can totally relate to it xD). He found the cat 7 years ago when he had his toughest time after the death of the girl he loved. The kitty entered his life and we more or less follow his daily lives when he tries to debut and also as a new person cat-lover enters his life.


Honestly I could really relate to this series because I am in many ways similar when it comes to our dog and it was that much more painful to watch the last episode (yes I cried xD). Also it was done somehow in a unique way because we could hear the cat's thoughts too :D Was lovely to see how a cat called him her "human" or how much she loved him :D As for the actual cat actress (lol), she was good (pfff) and so lovely and fluffy and patient (haven't seen nails around) when she was often hugged by him etc. I guess she liked him too :D

"Please let this human not be lonely without me."
"Human, I was thankful for all this time. I was happy."
As for him, there she was in his worst times, always there, always listening etc. Honestly I almost wouldn't need the other girl :D

"When I was full of hurt and pain, one day, she showed up. The moment when Bok Gil needed someone the most, I'm happy that I was able to find her. But, now that I think about it, I wasn't the one who found Bok Gil. Bok Gil was the one who called out to me. She licked my wounds. She soothed my heart. A kid that helped me to awaken my dreams."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment