Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Ft Island - N.W.U (new album) and leader's visit in Tanzania


๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽถ
 
Oh yes, the boys did it again :D

The new japanese album of my favorite korean rock group is as usually really nice mix of rock and poppish style of music.

Hong Ki, you should never lose your voice, seriously can't get enough of it and how well their music affects my mood :D Rockish makes me become hyper and productive and ballads make me emotional and/or also smile.

Can't wait for some live performances and for the good people who will make english translations of the lyrics (yes this is my opinion only based on music with only slight understanding of the lyrics XD).



Am adding tracklist below and I'll mark the ones that I really like. But all are good, not disliking any (yes I had problem with Puppy when the single came out but got used to it and am okay with it too :D There have to be some silly songs xD)

01 YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM
02 PUPPY
03 COME ON GIRL
04 ็ด ๆ™ดใ‚‰ใ—ใ„ไบบ็”Ÿใ‚’
05 AQUA
06 ใ‚ขใ‚คใƒ‡ใƒณใƒ†ใ‚ฃใƒ†ใ‚ฃ
07 imagine
08 Walking Dead
09 Time
10 Cycle
11 We are...

P.S.: It was lovely to watch leader's Instagram and his photos from Africa. Am sharing only two. It seems he delivered the rice they got from fans to the children in Tanzania. Really lovely and praiseworthy!


A photo posted by Choi Jong Hoon ์ตœ์ข…ํ›ˆ (@ftgtjhc) on

No comments:

Post a Comment