Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

~Monologue to myself~

Days when my pms or really low mood kicks in I should seriously build a pillow castle, turn the lock and isolate myself...
 
One, those that come in touch with this poisonous being feel like I am not myself or that I act weird... Misunderstandings etc. are often the products... But I do not want to explain... I want to act normal,  listen as usually but I always end up failing... My stupid head wants to reply to people (which turns bad) because I feel like if I don't, they think I am upset about something... So I made myself think: "When you feel bad, don't say what you feel because it can hurt others." I should do so but always, always end up doing stupid things...
 
Two, the reason is within myself... All gets on my nerves... The smallest things... I am slow-minded due to lack of energy... Don't in understand as fast as usually what someone is saying, what I should reply etc.. The self-criticism is up the roof... "Why can't you do it right?" "Stupid!" I get too emotional especially blaming myself for smallest things which also makes me cry easily (want to just now)...
 
Had to let it out, criticizing myself again, not people around me... Yes ended up crying as usually... "Stupid!"
 
Mrs. Snail is looking for her safe house...

No comments:

Post a Comment