Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Shoot me in the heart (korean movie)

This movie made me a little confused because at some moments I wanted to laugh but at some moments I was really angry or even sad... 

This lovely mix is going on at a mental hospital. We have two boys acted by Lee Min-Ki (who I saw in some other works before) and Yeo Jin-Goo (who is one of my favorite youngest actors and was also great as child actor since way back, I remember Iljimae ah the cutie XD). *cough* Anyway back to the story :D Lee Min-Ki's character is outgoing, loud, free but is locked in the hospital because his family is fighting over inheritance and he is kinda in a way, almost made him crazy at some point. He is the troublemaker who tries to escape the hospital. Then there is Yeo Jin-Goo's character which is timid, silent, wants to avoid trouble and wants to hide from the world and also from himself due to his trauma regarding mother's suicide (this was the sad part...). Sadly he gets more and more tangled up with the troublesome Min-Ki until he joins him in trying to escape as well :)


Ok I must say I watched this for Jin Goo and not Min-Ki (although he was good as well) but also the story which kinda pulled me in since I like psychological stuff :D But I must say Jin-Goo, as many times before, shone here again. How he portrayed the panic or being "drugged" with medicine... Or the past part :( Just makes you feel with his character as usually!!

Actually the story is more about the struggling youth as the dedication said at the end. Trying to be free and trying to escape from real world. Which goes well for me too because I'm also still working on this reality as an adult :D 

Adding a quote here by Min-Ki to Jin-Goo...
"I'm not trying to exchange my life for a moment. To be truly myself in my time. That's life for me. I want to live. Soo-Myung, your time is now yours . Don't lose it anymore."
And Jin-Goo's quote...
"Somewhere over the rainbow, I believe that unfulfilled dreams of the past might be waiting for me."
Lovely :D Lastly my Jin-Goo's spamming :3 Remember, he is only 18 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment