Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Happy~


This post is completely different than the last o.O Such mood swing lol :D 

Why? I finished the book I was reading for too long... It wasn't boring but time and mood made me read so slow but my stubborness insisted until today when I finished it. I actually started this somewhere in January if I am not wrong... I loaned it from the library, prolonged it and prolonged it until I couldn't anymore. Thanks to being member of librarians association and free membership to other libraries, I signed in another library and loaned the same book again :D My hard work has paid off :D 

Now my mood is just right for writing after ages, let's go!!

Fighting~!

No comments:

Post a Comment