Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

The priests (korean movie)

Yes I came home from the trip last night but had time to watch yet another movie. And luckily I saw it when I wasn't that much excited to see it :D Why? Well I decided on this movie because my Joo Won's doppleganger Dong Won is usually good in acting (not saying he wasn't this time XD) and because the trailer seemed exciting :D


But I must say, it is such a hit in Korea but for me it was... I don't know... The movie is 108 minutes long and it seems like first 60 minutes are wasted and could have been done way better compared to the last 40 minutes that were breathtaking especially with the long exorcism scene and some action towards the end. The first 60 minutes were done poorly because introducing of characters was really poor, except our main boy who was bad priest student but became chosen to help another due to his other strong points (born in year of tiger, athletic etc.). I had problem understanding what was going on at start... maybe had lousy subtitles too :D luckily I endured watching and okay last 40 minutes cleared many questions I had :D Luckily or I would have rated it even below 3 that I gave it now :D But must say the two leads and the poor kid being possessed by evil spirit, their acting was really great! Thumbs up also to the cutie piggy lol

So I survived but I won't recommend this movie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment