Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Current watch plan :)

Thought I'll write this one down as what I am having in near watching-plan or what I have ready to watch or what I watch lol :)


Dramas/series:
- Remember (watching, expect review soon)
- Doctor Who (ha started first episode last night, might try more, seems interesting :D I know someone will be happy about this ^^)
- You're my sunshine or Shan Shan comes to eat (not sure yet which of these two, have down both. Wanna try chinese dramas finally, I know another friend who will be happy over this :D)
- Flowers for Algernon (should check japanese drama soon too, especially since I waited a long time for these subtitles...)
- Golden Rainbow (when I am up for something longer :D)
- Oh my Venus (because I miss So Ji Sub xD)
- The time we were not in love (somehow found itself on my list)
- Friends (rewatching from time to time when bored :) )
- We got married (ok variety... and my favorite couple left... luckily idol couple is still there so watch for them + ok new couple might go, will see how they are :D )

Movies: 
- Fatal Intuition (still no subtitles!! *pout*)
- Wolf totem (recommended by coworker XD)
- Room (keeping it because wanna read the book first which I have at home, bought it :D)
- Maze runner 2
- Climb the sky walls (also still no subtitles...)

Preparing to have it ready to watch: 
- Signal (hear some praising)
- Neighborhood hero (only curious if Park Shi Ho got back on his feet :P And no didn't forget his scandal, just... curious :D)

That's it :D It isn't that much right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment