Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

New unique book for friend's birthday

So this friend of mine has birthday... in August lol but I started soon making my present, worrying if I would be able to do everything until then :D Knowing my lazy phases this was best option :D Surprisingly my present is already finished end of February and I might also send it way sooner than in August :D 

Actually this book is slightly different than others I did. This one doesn't have blank pages, isn't diary-like made but is actually a book but small album at the same time as well :D The book is all about Sakuraiba, her (and mine) favorite two boys from japanese idol group Arashi :)

The book contains: 
- three of her favorite SA fanfiction stories (of course I got the agreement from authors if I can print out their story), the covers were made by me :)
- 4 pages of SA lovely pictures which seperates each story

All chosen by my friend!! :)

So here is the little pictorial of my unique book present :D
This is limited edition which comes out only in one example! Won't make another one!

Lastly, a message from one of the authors:
Hi! =D
Of course, that's completely okay. Tell her happy birthday from me!
Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment