Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Friday, February 26, 2016

5 things I dream of but will hardly come true

Simple list like this of stuff I curently dream of :D 

1. have a friend-like relationship (start is heavy ooops)
2. swim with dolphins (somehow have this dream for years xD)
3. learn to play electric guitar (just simple dream, probably would suck at it... never had much of a music talent...)
4. go to FTI concert (just cuz lol might change in few years but not now yet :P)
5. to get steady job so I have steady income so I can go travel around (and the top points as well) but for that I need a point 6 as well...
6. have good friends (not only online ones) because the top points can't be done really on your own... it is best when there are other people you can do things with especially concert or traveling... don't wanna do it on my own... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment