Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

You... yes you!

It has been a month since you ran away with the tail between your legs, with excuses and childish behavior, unable to see you only want yourself to feel good, comfortable, making reasons with yourself that your decisions are best and should be understood by all around you... After a month you poke around as if looking if someone still remembers you, if we are still upset. Trying to apologize out of nowhere then close the chapter at your side because our reaction wasn't up to your expectation... pffff we closed our door the time you ran away. We moved on, we don't miss you, we have fun on our own. But we see you lurking around us. Why is that? Is the curiosity that strong? Or looking for a way to sneak back in?

Knowing that you might see this, I wrote this little bit. I don't believe running away from me is due to not trying to have me in the middle... You should have thought about this beforehand, before your actions not after the coffee is spilled and the stain doesn't go away. As I said, the chapter is closed at our side for a while now, our lives are moving on. We are at least working on ourselves to change for the better, fix our mistakes etc. Staying in one place, never changing, being each day the same, won't take you anywhere. That is a boat on the river but tied to the shore while our boats are free, we move along the river.

Why did I even bother to write this? Because I see you check my blog and this is my last option to convey my words. I might even delete this soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment