Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Fatal Intuition (korean movie)

Warning: possible spoilers!

FINALLY!! This is what I have to say first because the good subtitles finally came and I could finally see my hubby Joo Won in thriller movie which had damn captivating trailer :) For me it was worth the wait. 


Story follows a man who is overly protective for his younger sister, she being only one left from their family. Shouldering the money problems, making sure she would get proper education, and above all protect her from any harm. Sadly she gets killed and he frantically tries to find the killer, suspecting the local pharmacist. There are new victims and he also gets help from local "cursed witch" as they call the girl that predicts death... 

Okay so you have lil bit of mixed genre here, right? Crime, thriller, bit of comedy and bit of fantasy. It might look like all other stories around there but this one was done properly. With a beginning, middle and proper end without the stupid open end they like to do... All characters were done well, all with some behind story. From these points it was done well and I will recommend thou it isn't a masterpiece. Hubby did well of course but I can't be blinded by my biasing :P His character is that of a bit bad but as always lovable :P And dialect omg <3

No comments:

Post a Comment