Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Big brother...


Another short thinking my nephews made me think the other day but I didn't put it in words yet. It is the fact I always wished to have an older brother, that ideal vision of protective big brother etc. Instead I have only older sisters :P 

Why my nephews reminded me of that? It is because the younger one will have a big brother and the older one is already showing signs of what I wished to have :P He didn't like him at first because mommy was also whole month not home etc. the kiddos can easily missunderstand, right? But the other day at older one's bday party the lil one was lying on a blanket. Their aunt from dad's side pretended that she will use water gun on little one. Older one glared at her, saying: "DON'T SQUIRT WATER ON HIM!"

Totally protective :D And sis showed me a picture later as well, big one hugging the little one, both sleeping <3 Slightly envy hihi Imagine when they get older wooo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment