Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Job inteview, thinking and good news (not the job ones)

Five months of unemployment and finally Anny received an invitation for a job interview :D Finally! It gives you this feeling that you are accepted, that your CV counts as well in the world out there. It felt overlooked, plain, not interesting before as mainly didn't get replies or they were negative. 


So yesterday, Friday 6.5.2016 finally interview for a job in library to substitude a woman on her maternity leave. Honestly I felt like on maternity leave too, this extreme state of nervousness... I am not used to pressure anymore, exams long passed so this felt like one again... My bed and I became enemies, food and I as well... sigh... luckily that usually passes when I arrive to my destination - maybe also the 44km drive through village roads woke me up. Interviews were also previous day but when I arrived 4 girls sat there, waiting :P One went up, two talked with each other, me and another were deep in our thoughts. Another one goes up from the chatty duo, the remaining one speaks to us. Glad that she did as all lost some nervousness from this :) Chatty one goes up, two remain and we talked a bit more, then it was my turn... I hope I did well but I fear my lack of working experiance and knowledge of the program might me my weakpoint... We will see, the woman was nice thou :P Expecting the news in the next 14 days...

Went to visit "relative" (dad's stepmother... my step grandma? :P) who lives just at the next town. Sure some talk, food etc. then back home. Didn't feel well... probably drained from all the stress... 

This interview actually made me think a lot of moving on my own. Had this idea if I would be employed here, for the winter I would rent a small apartment so I wouldn't need to drive each day through foresty, curvy road if there is snow or ice... Suddenly got this craving to move out... on my own... thinking: Anny you are old enough... I wouldn't need big place or space for only me, just small snail shell where I can be comfortable with my stuff, food and sleep. Seriously want that... But need a job first to actually pay the rent even if it is merely 150-200€/month + costs. I'll add this on my wishlist! :D

Anyway, luckily I made up with my bed and food today, we are besties again :) But I heard something awesome today as soon as I got up. There is this person (won't say who just yet, not here at least, some might know anyway) who was really struggling to have a baby... had it once but lost it soon after because of her problems... but she kept trying... last year went on an OP to fix her problems but the chances were still really low... The news: she is preggy <3 with terrible morning sickness :) Now lets hope there won't be complications this time! Let it go well~

No comments:

Post a Comment