Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Mohabbatein (Indian movie)


My second Indian movie yay! Even more meaningful than previous one and also giving big weight to the power of love. This time four different couples show that there is nothing stronger than love. It is happening at the Gurukul school with very strict headmaster who set heavy rules to his school with threat of being kicked out as soon as those rules are broken (fear). Against him is the new teacher who shows the students how great music and especially love can be. His and the three boys student's love stories is what we follow through this movie as they try to teach us, and the headmaster, some very important things in life. Some parts touched me because I can see myself in some of these quotes below (what I don't do, but should). 

"Love is just like life, it’s not always easy, and it does not always bring happiness... but when we do not stop living why should we stop loving!" 
"One should love you, the way you are, not the way she wants you to be... lf someone tries to change you then it’s not love but a compromise... And darling, one doesn't compromise in love, right." 
"Respect is not earned by fear, but by love." 
"I do not have any photograph of Megha... I never felt the need for it, because I see Megha wherever I see love. I thought if I could make just one love story bloom in front of your eyes, you too would see her... and you would see how happy she is and that will take your pain away." 
"I hope someday you realize that love is very beautiful... even if it comes with a little pain."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment