Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Wolf totem (Chinese movie)

I didn't think I would like this movie as much as I did. I love wolves in general so it had good chances to be liked. What got me most is how human's intervention in nature's laws caused the nature to change. If humans could co-exist with wolves at the beginning, the end was really black because  of those made changes... Human's took too much of wolves' food to sell it. The wolves would kill more gazelles because of it. Because gazelles wouldn't eat the grass, the ecosistem changes, mosquitos came and more. Wolves attacking horses because they need to eat. People killing baby wolves to reduce their population... Wolves revengeful start attacking also sheep, gettting closer to population. Killing wolves because they are seen as threat... It is what happened everywhere, not only in China. The wolves are the bad ones but people don't know humans changed their nature, making them change as well so they would survive... It was very emotional movie for me. *wipes many tears away*

No comments:

Post a Comment