Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, July 2, 2016

The past week

Past week is more or less about building my social sphere a little. 


I met my friend who became mommy this year. I held her son for the first time (remind her to send me that pic she made of us!). The little boy is really different to my nephews, he would do anything to be held :D And if hold, he is like an angel. 

Talking about little angels, I found out this auntie will get a niece after two nephews :D Having this little ideas how the two boys would be towards their cousin hihi

I talked to high school classmates when to go see our new mommy together. And I asked them if they want to go on a small trip to Bled gorge and one said she would go so we need to plan it out when. 

I met my university classmate on a short coffee break, haven't seen her in a while. We plan to go on a one-day trip to the sea this following week, still need to figure out which day :)

I was on the phone with ex-coworker because she said she will go prolong the yearly theatre ticket for 4 shows and if I want to prolong it too. So making sure I meet her and other ex-coworkers at least 4 times in next year, if not possible other way, I said yes. Now we are waiting to hear if we will get Friday or Saturday as our date because we want good seats due to those that don't see well. End of the week is also better option so we can stay out longer and not worry of the following working day. Actually I heard there will be 10 of us, so some unknown people as well :D

Now it will be busy weekend. My room will get small renovations to be a little bit more practical. The tv corner shelves and the small wardrobe from it will go out, replaced by new one with more space below and behind for more air circulation around it. Old house, moisture problems. One more shelf might go out that holds cosmetics and lotsa books because it is a bit unpractical too. We will do the walls painting after everything is moved away. Then bringing in the newbie and figuring out what we could do best. My dad is more of a homemade/diy person so he will for sure find the best idea :D Also if I am not around then the internet isn't on yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment