Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Ft Island - Where is the truth (album)

 I like it, I so damn love it! <3




Tracklist
01. Out of Love
02. Take Me Now
03. Lose
04. 가면 (Mask)
05. 너에게 물들어 (Becoming you)
06. Stand By Me
07. Paparazzi
08. Wonderful Life
09. We Are…




For me, they did well since their debut. I liked practically almost all of their songs. Sure I became fan only few years ago but caught up I think well enough. But since last year or even a bit sooner than that, they have changed and for the better. Their, a bit rougher, image and songs are really top! The boys with popish image and songs grew up. Make their own music, not caring of the outcome on charts anymore since rock isn't really a thing in South Korea. They do what they like! And it totally rocks :D Sure there are still some balladish songs but overall image is completelly different. I a little bit drifted away, tiny bit because needed mood music change but I still follow them up with comebacks. The new one: boom! I can listen to them again all days. Just the last album or two and I'm happy :) Wondering if I should order it :) *counting cents*

Their title song "Take me now" was made into great MV as well. I read they had it really tough for the fire scene. It was hot and smelled of gas but they rather endured lol because additionally added effects would be too expensive :D
"We are still young and can’t find the answer to our future. We expressed that frustration. Everyone tells you to just listen to your elders. We don’t like that fixed idea. We want to face our challenges and find our answer." (translation credit: djpri@tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment