Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Soteska Vintgar / Vintgar gorge (trip)

My second trip in a week. :)

This time I went with two high school classmates. I met them after a while and my Skoda took us 105km away from home (almost an hour and half of driving) to a place I could call magical :)

I love places in nature especially if it is water included and if human hand didn't change it but nature itself. The river Radovna made it's way through the valley, creating this gorge. We were able to see layers inside the walls of rocks, the river's strength when it strived forward along its stream. The human touch is only the narrow path (made 1893) we walked on, enabling visitors to pleasantly enjoy the sights of nature. The gorge's path is 1600m long and ends with a 16m waterfall, biggest river waterfall in Slovenia.

Luckily we were early enough, left home at 7AM. Because of this we were able to take many pretty pictures without many visitors entering them :) The way back was really crouded already. It pays off getting up early :) 

Lastly, let the pictures guide you through our trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment