Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Makeover

I mentioned it before, this weekend was fully occupied. This messy, boring, always the same room got a makeover :) I was a little late at taking the picture, it was messier than before because we were already packing my things in boxes :P We started early in the morning so we would do as much as possible so we would have less for a Sunday.
We had an awesome boss who constantly had it all under control. Chair was the space where he wasn't in the way :P Currious pup.
So after my things were removed, we protected my big wardrobe with a blanket, my mattress went outside for cleaning and the tearing of wallpapers from the ceiling started. It was messy like whoa, the wallpapers were painted over before so the dry color kept falling off... 
Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning followed :) When the wallpapers were down, the ceiling got new color, white rofl. I don't need colorful space plus white fits me best. Yes we are that boring :) Dad was painting and I was outside replanting some flowers from my room that needed bigger pots or just divided them in more pots. The dirt playing hihi as a kiddo at the playground :) When the coloring was done, more cleaning, rubbing the small white dots from the ground (I got rid of the carpet beforehand!). We moved the bed from the corner and cleaned all around it. Cleaned the window etc. Suddenly the Saturday was ending and we were greeted by a lovely sunset. 
On Sunday we started a bit later than Saturday. Dad and I slept in a little. It was time to remove old wardrobes out of the room, we broke some or nicely disassembled some still useful. Cleaning and painting where the wardrobes were. Old house, moisture problems so... Next, let's put together new wardrobes and of couse the little helper had to be in the way with his bone :D He always picks worst places I tell you. But we let him be until he was really in the way :) Chased him to a small carpet on hallway and told him to stay there :)
Tv and internet cables gave us quite some struggles. Dad is neat with it, wants to make it possible so that the cables are as less visible as possible :P When all was set in place, more cleaning the ground and new wardrobes that were a bit dusty and the glass that was full of finger prints :P Now it looks completelly different. It will only take me days and days of organizing things and fill in the wardrobes. 
It isn't finished yet! More shelves for my books will come soon so the room will once again be more than full. 

Monday I organized my collection of CDs. Originals together, other stuff together and threw away like 30+ CDs. Meh don't need them. I still wonder if drama folders with CDs should stay or simply go but I will see how it is with space. If I need space I'll kick it out or keep really only special things. I added some dust collectors too in seaside theme, two special pictures and my Bridal mask's Kang To doll my friend made for me has to be there! I also got rid of many stuff, somehow I like it better when it isn't fully packed with things. It is troublesome at times when I clean the dust. 
Tuesday, Wednessday etc... let's see what I should organize next..

No comments:

Post a Comment