Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Seaside trip

Yes! This girl had her first friend-trip to the sea :P I know it is late :) And we had many many fun! Which is expected right :)

As I mentioned before I went with university colleague. She also said it is the first time we went somewhere like this. We were usually bound to university time and stuff to do for it. 

Another first time happened :P My Skoda had her furthest trip. She and I are usually used to 80km per day when I go to capital. This Friday we did 300 km :) Luckily it is more or less highway all the way, except the capital drive to pick up my friend at the train station and the destination. And we almost had an accident... Phew better not think of it...

The sea is still salty hihi. It was warmer than I thought and cleaner than at previous times. The sun baked us pretty well from the morning till the evening when we left. Overall it was fun :) Below are some insights :)

P.S.: I sent some cards :)

No comments:

Post a Comment