Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Good and happy times :)

First of all I'm sending yet another lovely greeting and good wishes to officially married friend. I loved all the pictures I got to see and read some good wishes to you and your hubby. Wish you all the best!
When will I get married... *pouts*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Secondly

Yesterday was also a girl's day for me. First I was pretty much alone though because friends couldn't come earlier and I was in capital since morning already. After helping out at the library I went to the old downtown :) Man there were soooo many people, tourists etc. First it was Friday and secondly there is open kitchen at the market and it was tough to go through there (but I made it :D). 

What to do when you are alone? 

I went just a bit up the hill above the old town to our capital's castle. I walked for 10-15 minutes and I soon reached my destination. It is really pretty up there and the view over whole capital is wonderful. The sky rumbled a few times and I hoped the sky has mercy on me and won't start to rain. My wish was granted and here are few pictures I took (and later edited for IG). 
                 
Actually up here my mood dropped a little. Two of friends that were supposed to come, suddenly cancelled... If we plan to meet, then we meet or say so earlier... *pout*

After I had enough of walking around the castle, I took a different route downhill and reached the market soon down there and escaped the croud at the open kitchen. Then I was hungry. The open kitchen was too croudy, had no mood for mexican food so I went to have something bit more healthy (rofl). Went to my lovely place called The wok and had Udon noodles with veggies and chicken and teriyaki sauce mmm While eating I contacted other two friends that were supposed to come and hoped they won't leave me alone as well. We actually decided to meet earlier than originally planned which was also good news :) 

After my belly was happilly full I changed location just a little bit higher on the street to H&M lol I was whole day in same clothes and originally I didn't plan to go to the castle so now they were a bit sweaty too... I felt bad if I would meet my friends like this. So shopping time! That hit my wallet badly... It was like when I go to store hungry and want to take everything... A day and half of work just went into nothing after half an hour or so in the store haha

Then I had to rush already. Went to bus station, lucky me, only 5 minutes of waiting for the bus. It came and the seat soon swallowed me. Reaching cinema around 15 minutes later I rushed to change my clothes and freshen up a little :) Then waited for friends, the two didn't know each other actually but I was later happy the two got along really well. Maybe less people was better after all :) 

Cinema time. A few minutes before the movie (Secret life of pets lol), a friend asked if we ever drank bubble tea.
Time to experiance something new :D
Do you guys know what a bubble tea is?
There are many combinatons of tastes but for example: I got blueberry ice tea and then picked 3 different fruits which are actually in shape of balls. Then the cup is sealed and you get a big straw on which the balls can travel, yes exactly in your mouth.
The magic doesn't end here!
When you bite through the ball, the fruity taste of juice pops out of it.
Magic *O*
So we took that into the theatre and enjoyed the lovely antiques of pets.

The show finished and I had my eyes still wet from happy tears from laughing so much :D We ended up talking for quite a while longer until, in late night hours, we all went home. Had a lovely time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment