Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Dear diary (day 2)

14.8.2016

Dear diary, Max is here again. I'll make it short today.

Last night went fine, I slept in lil lady's room where is more space to turn around with my satelite. The ladies made a bit space for me. Blanket and my cushions all on floor where I was able to sleep comfortably (as much as possible). I walked around a bit during the night, I wished to join lil lady on her bed but she strictly said no. It was okay.

The forenoon was slowly starting to get better than previous day. I figured a bit more that my head is bigger and that I keep bumping into things so I started practicing. I cried out a few times because it startled me when I hardly bumped into something. My nerves were still a bit shaken up. Ladies took me outside but there was not a drop or gram that came out of me. Drinking wasn't really what I wanted either. Thou I can never say no to food :) Stairs became familiar as well, gotta raise my head up high so the satelite doesn't get stuck. So much to learn. On top of that, the place where my nail got broken, is scaring me... I don't wanna go there...

Afternoon/evening got even better, many drops and many grams found their way on the grass behind the house, yay. I think my ladies thought they saw fireworks out of joy. Well I'm doing my best. Luckily my paw isn't hurting :) Thou I wonder... how should I clean myself... can't reach anything...

Okay time for cleaning of my paw and slowly prepare for another night in my new apartment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment