Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Monday, August 15, 2016

Dear diary (day 3)

15.8.2016

Dear diary, is it only day three? 

It feels like the days are really long. I more or less lie around, the collar started to itch and make my skin at neck burn a bit. I whine when I am cuddled there so ladies made sure it is a bit less tight and now it is much better. But I feel tired, I lie around almost whole day but okay I am still more active than previous days. I don't need help going on stairs anymore. That's a win! I made drops and grams neatly. Good boy is what they tell me. Rain water suddenly became better than from pipe, give me that or I won't drink! 

The only thing that worries little lady is that my breath became smelly. The face she makes... ah I wish she wouldn't. But I can't help it. Maybe it is due to medicine I got or because of this stressful times. I am under constant watch. They love me too much :). If not better we will seek advice for it. 

Tomorrow lil lady goes to work so my nanny will be big lady for most of the day :)

I can't wait for Sunday when this satelite goes off... 

No comments:

Post a Comment