Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Dear diary (day 4)

16.8.2016

Dear diary... I was called a girl today... A GIRL!

 
Why? Because I created an Amazon river on terrace... I couldn't hold it much longer... I didn't have time to raise my precious leg... I just stood still and the pipe just wouldn't close up. 

I blame my ladies for that. They thought I don't drink enough... They put yummy leftovers from chicken in my water and some other yummy things, making me drink a lot. Stupid ladies and well... silly me too for drinking it all (but it was so yummy)... 

Well they weren't angry, they understood that "it happens" but I was embarassed, I ran into the corner, luckily my satelite enables me to hide my face better. At least it is useful for something.

I'm better though, slowly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment