Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Monday, August 1, 2016

1 2 3 4 5

1 2 3 4 5
One is small, one is thick, one is long, one has accessory and one is... just there. :D
There are five of them but can't function without each other. 

Random thought when I colored my nails today in rainbow colors. Needing some colors in my life to make it brighter and not have only black and white view all the time :) 

My update: 
- Met my friends this week, been a while since I've seen them and we had a lot of fun. 
- Overworking on full speed, even working on weekends from home to meet deadlines... 
- Some fun in between does miracles even if it is only a drama or anything that makes my mind stop running in circles and overthinking as usually :) 
- It seems I'll go to concert next year with friends, been really long time since I was at one and 2cellos will work miracles again :)
- My sis and nephews are sick. Older nephew has bronchitis... no news about sis' examinations yet, they were on holidays till yesterday so maybe soon... 
- Older sis is nicely doing with her pregnancy. Due date is in December but she is round and round already. Went to her other day to help her clean house and iron a bit :)

In my life it seems all goes in five. Me and my four highschool friends. Me, two sisters and parents makes it five again. Can't function without one of them. Maybe I have somethng else in five too :D Wait FTI has 5 members as well :D Arashi has 5 members as well :) 5 is my lucky number :)

Lastly... Go! Go Anny! As your 5 boys say: "Find a light, the dream I want. Find thou it is hard, I need to find it." Be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment