Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Ups and downs

I read in my favorite blog today about many different lights there exist, only if you look on the bright side of everything. That friend may not have it easy again, even happy moments are interrupted... I wish her all the well as soon as possible and also good luck next week, keep your light on. Don't let the lights dim, even if that is romantic sometimes. In your case, it's a no-go, okay?

Another dimmed light appeared this week... my father's-stepsister's-husband had a heart attack... he is a truck driver so luckily it didn't happen while driving... scary to even imagine... His heart is so so already and he was lucky he had help soon enough and got the needed treatment. Was bit of a surprise thou... 

Leaving the bad things behind. Today, a week from now, I'll get a 5-day visit from Germany! It has been a few years since we saw each other last time and this time we'll again have many many fun and some time to bond. It could be last time we would see each other if her plans to go to Japan succeed. Last time we more or less met as fellow fans, this time it is different, we meet as friends, it means that much more. I can't wait to see her, practice my english/german and let her see places in Slovenia she hasn't seen last time she was here. 

Lastly, I was in Josh Groban mood today and this song really touched me. Thinking about people I know, everyone having their own struggles and worries... Going out to all of them <3 Embrace others and they will embrace you in return.

1 comment: