Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Soft covers notebooks

This time I tried something new and different. I needed a small notebook that wouldn't be heavy for my case german friend gave me on her visit here. I looked through one of my favorite youtuber for some ideas and found it. Actually made two notebooks then. One bit bigger size with around 50 pages and harder pretty paper for the outside covers. And a small one with same number of pages that also perfectly fits in friend's case and I might write important addresses in it so I always have them with me (I sometimes on a whim send some cards or similar things to my friends).

No comments:

Post a Comment