Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Friday, September 30, 2016

The two of us~


Anny took a free day. Two reasons? One is to have a little bit of break from "work". I have this selfish thought that I should be away a little so they realize they need me :P Silly me. The other reason is enjoying some time on my own. Mom isn't home so I'm spending time with Max and enjoying the silence. Sometimes I really need it. 

In the morning before mom left, she opened my room's door to let the kiddo inside (otherwise he would whine before my door). She put his blanket on my bed but sooner or later that wouldn't be useful, he crawled underneath my blanket and snuggled to me. Later he, after long time, curled on my lap, Anny enjoying his warmth. The days are gettiing colder, even he knows it, loving to nap under the blankets. It is lovely day, just the two of us.

Max's ears got itchy again these days. He would shake his head so wildly, I hope it isn't inflamation again. Yesterday we had a fight because of it. I wished to look at it and clean his ears in case it is dirty again. He didn't really like it but the most persistant one wins as usually, Anny :) His ears seem clean but I still washed them a bit then gave him the drops to the one that hurt the most. Today is a lot better, we will check them up later again. Mom said yesterday we won't have a dog after Max is gone. Too much worries all the time, the nails, the ears, the butt lol But I know, we love him too much and are too sensible over smallest things. Plus he is our little whiney :)

Me? Lately I have this weird era, might be autumn... Health is so so, might be work or stress or bad eating habits, or even slight cold. I try to drink more and adding vitamin and magnesium additions which I probably lack. The noise and light disturb me sometimes too... So yes having some time on my own, even if doing nothing, feels good. I got this bad habit too... I am not biting my nails but the skin around them, each day. Mom called me a masochist lol I think it is nervousness over I-don't-know-what... It will pass :) It always does.

Max let's go out a bit... Let's gnaw on the pages of my book... Let's make lunch for us... etc.

Lovely greetings~

No comments:

Post a Comment