Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Season change


If not long ago, we still enjoyed walking outside in short sleeves, it has come again. The time of red noses, cold cheeks and burning ears. For me it came the time when I wake up with sore throat too so the time to be careful as well. I wear thick jacket already, bought it the other day and really enjoy in its warmth. I put fingerless gloves inside my bag in case I need them and am thinking of taking a hat with me as well but it might be too soon for that, am using hoodie for now. Mom and I wonder how I'll go through winter since I'm this cold already, sometimes my feet don't want to warm up :P And it is not even minus degrees... I plan to buy new shoes too, need something good for the winter. Something that doesn't let water in... :P

Talking about shoes, my baby Skoda will change her shooes on Saturday. She will also get her oil change and check up after a year and registration. Bye bye money :P 


Friday I go out with 3 ex-coworkers for theatre. One of them got nice connections and got free tickets for us. I like this because I get money concerns lately but I want to go meet people. Which always costs... I sometimes don't like spend my money but on the other hand sometimes it feels good to spend without thinking. It is confusing even me hehe On the other hand I really dislike when I give food to my Skoda while thinking: "Do I have enough money for full tank?" "Will it hold on till next payment..." So yes shamelessly I love free tickets :) And I'm meeting my friend before it as well. It will be great day :)

Lastly, this shouldn't have been last but... since it is good news let it be last :) My sister's CT scan of the head is clean! Nothing abnormal which we feared :D She will do some other examinations but the worst is over!

Enjoy the autumn~ *cough* wiiinter brrrr *cough* :)



No comments:

Post a Comment