Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Friday, October 21, 2016

"Ara-Ken"

It is fun when new fandoms made me take a peek back to the old fandom. Few years ago I used to watch this japanese variety VS Arashi because of Arashi (j-pop group). Now I looked it up because of a Yamazaki Kento, japanese actor. I went to take peeks at the variety again but only episodes where he appeared. It was funny feeling but it made me a little bit "homesick" as well. Made me think of the times when all that mattered were the 5 dorks. After I more or less left them alone, things changed a lot. I also miss some people I frequently talked to back then but barely or don't get in contact now. Makes me think if it was only because we liked the same thing... I'm glad some stayed *hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment