Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Supernatural season 10

Started with the 10th season few days ago because I needed a mood change from the things I am watching :D Might have helped although I wasn't that... hmmm excited with this season... dunno Dean's "problem" didn't really get to me much :D 


Or maybe it is Sammy that doesn't fit that much in brother-savior thingy :D I likey better when Sammy gets in troubles and big brother Dean helps him out and does anything to fix him :D I mean remember when Sammy was addicted to demon blood or had Lucifer in him or soul-less or my favorite when Sammy was doing god's trials :D

But it was good :D They keep the same process as through the past seasons somehow :D It has brother fight, it has lying to each other, it has saving each other but causing bigger damage :D So what now? Death is dead? Or not? :D And new Pandora box opened bringing lotsa darkness... and the damn witch too...

Still loved the bromance and all ^^ Let me know when 11th season ends airing ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment