Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Coffee

I was never much of a coffee drinker... maybe I was still too young to know why people drink that black stuff that tastes awful :D 

Then after my first employment and coworkers (influance bad or good hihi) I slowly started to enjoy drinking it and even better learned there isn't only black nasty thing anymore if you add a lot of milk :D Even better are the machine options. Well first the small cup machines aren't good I must say, there is only dust made coffee or like one of my coworkers used to say: printed coffee :D The other machine is better as it uses real coffee and you can pick how much of coffee and how strong you want it to be :D 

My third option and recently most favorite one is the one below. At capital's main station there is a stall and someone sells the coffee there which comes in such pretty cups :D My favorite picks are coffee with milk + vanilla or white chocolate :D Another really nice point from this one is the suggars lol Suggar is as suggar but the nice words on it are what captures me :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment