Hiatus

Two reasons for hiatus:
- Creating second blog.
- The deep pit of self criticism is getting deeper the more I try to crawl out of it.

Friday, November 4, 2016

Dear diary

4. 11. 2016

Dear diary, 

it has been a while, right? How have you been? I have been good and healthy since my last accident with the nail and the stupid satelite hanging around my head. Today I'm writing to you because I want to brag about how handsome I am. I always am, right? But today Anny has decided and washed me up. It has been a while. She says doggies aren't supposed to be washed too often but it is amazing when it's done. 

Actually I used to be scared of the water. Well, I still am a bit but Anny makes it so that I have no fears any more. I still remember our times when we argued to go to the bath. I glued to my bed and Anny called me to come to the bathroom. I remember the next phase when we both sat by the bath and looked at that yummy cookie waiting for me on the other end. I was so tempted but didn't dare to go in. You want to know how it is now?
Now Anny says: "Max, let's go to bathroom and wash you up." I get up and follow her or even run to the bathroom. It became fun and enjoyable. She says: "Hop in." and I gladly do it on my own while she prepares my towel and shampoo.

You know it feels so nice when warm water chases away all that smell and dirt that was hiding under my fur. The smell of chamomille in my shampoo (we use puppy shampoo haha), Anny's fingers massaging me all over and then water again. What I do? I just stand still, Anny moves me around the way she wants as if I'm statue. At the end she tells me to shake extra water off, then puts my towel on me and takes me in her arms then outside for more shaking. Since it is cold outside we did so in her room (she'll have more to clean... sorry). Here is some example of when I'm wet... My fur isn't long but it stands in every possible way... Anny fix my haircut!
Don't look at my hairless ears, it usually isn't visible... or worse don't look at my grey pope hat on top of my head...
Then Anny brings my brush and hairdryer. What is that thing is what I ask myself every time. I look at it as if it would hurt me but then I realize it is reaaaaaally warm and pleasant. Then I lie or sit or stand still and Anny can do all she wants. Well, she is brushing and drying me...
... until eventually I turn into this handsome boy all girls will look at. Today Anny had some extra fun and found a piece of fabric and dressed me a bit fashionably. It has flower pattern... Anny... but it's blue so it's for boys and I look damn awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment